SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!
SonicSpeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the armour change the game (halo) ?

Go down

Does the armour change the game (halo) ? Empty Does the armour change the game (halo) ?

Post by cena2020 Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:43 am

Does the armour change the game (halo) ?
I know that each suite of armour is for something else as i read on the encyclopedia but does it change ur actions on the game like does hayabusa really make u slower than mark iv and stuff ?
-------------------------------------------------
Proofreading | SEO Copywriting

cena2020
N00B
N00B

Number of posts : 10
Rings : 5046
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Does the armour change the game (halo) ? Empty Re: Does the armour change the game (halo) ?

Post by cena2020 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:27 am

The Fight Helmet is composed of thin and flat eye pieces that are blue and further set into the helmet. In space, this helmet can send you into an uncontrollable spin with the slightest movement, so the viewpoint from the eye pieces must be larger. The helmet is put together by a pair of joined plates in the back of the helmet. The jaw guards are larger and fused together with a chin guard. This helmet is more angular and shorter with a pyramid shape.

The Fight Shoulder is truncated with a circular device in the center.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hotel Italy|Apartments Italy

cena2020
N00B
N00B

Back to top Go down

Does the armour change the game (halo) ? Empty Re: Does the armour change the game (halo) ?

Post by cena2020 Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 am

I know that each suite of armour is for something else as i read on the encyclopedia but does it change ur actions on the game like does hayabusa really make u slower than mark iv and stuff ?

=====================================
Driving Lessons Glasgow | Driving Lessons

cena2020
N00B
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down