SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!
SonicSpeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day in the life of CJ Thomas

Go down

A Day in the life of CJ Thomas Empty A Day in the life of CJ Thomas

Yo. It's your boy CJ. Been at AAU Tourney all weekend out in Anderson County. All the gyms smell like day old cheese fries. Don't know why. Hoping to beast in the championship game tomorrow.

Anyways, right now I'm on here, Facebook, and YouTube all at the same time. How is that, you ask? I'm chatting with my homegirl TaShay, listening to Renaldo Woolridge rap (www.youtube.com/TheAnswerSwiperboy), and typing this. I am extremely bored. TaShay is exciting. I'm leaving y'all for her.

Peace HomeDawgs

EDIT: for some reason this thing is bein' an ass. so here's today's (4/18) post.

Okay. Happy Flippin' Sunday everybody.

People question my Chrisianity because I cuss. I don't think cussing should be a factor in deciding whether or not I belive in a religion. I'm just saying, it pisses me off that people automatically assume I'm not a Christian 'cause I cuss. It don't work that way, so stop hatin'.

Another thing that pisses me off is Lane Kiffin. For those of you who don't know, Lane Kiffin is a penis-less jerk who left the University of Tennessee football program for the one out at USC. Now I get it: HE'S AN ASS. But that's no reason to be hatin' on my Trojans. Just because Kiffin left UT for USC does NOT mean USC is to blame. They just put it out there that they needed a coach and Jerkface Kiffin responded. So stop hatin'.

Anyways, we lost our championship game today. It sucked. Better luck next time, right?

Peace Homies!

Last edited by MadmonkeyTheAdmin on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 837
Humor : The Snake is in the Garden (PM for details)
My Mood : A Day in the life of CJ Thomas Brooding
Rings : 10159
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Zach
Health:
A Day in the life of CJ Thomas Left_bar_bleue105/125A Day in the life of CJ Thomas Empty_bar_bleue  (105/125)
Level: 2

https://sonicspeed.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A Day in the life of CJ Thomas :: Comments

CJTheAdmin

Post Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:29 pm by CJTheAdmin

TaShay is offiline. Poop. Still listening to Renaldo. He's amazing. Y'all should check him out.

Back to top Go down

Cowguy789

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 pm by Cowguy789

It makes me laugh that people assume that people aren't christian because they cuss. lol It's just plain noodles.

Back to top Go down

JDLover

Post Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:57 pm by JDLover

Wow CJ. Just wow.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down