SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!
SonicSpeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you leave the game paused

Go down

you leave the game paused Empty you leave the game paused

Post by cena2020 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:06 am

have an iPod touch 2nd gen and this runs great! I haven't had any choppy framerates or issues. Plays just like it should and anyone who has played other D-pad type games will get the controls just fine. People fuss about them but I think they work great. Overall definitely a keeper, especially for the small footprint!Sonic 2 has arrived and it's just as great as you remember. The touch controls still take some getting used to but are just as good as an actual controller. The big minus is a bug that turns off the music and and grinds the game to a halt if you leave the game paused for any significant amount of time. I'd expect a fix soon...

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Teeth Bleaching Glasgow|Invisalign Glasgow

cena2020
N00B
N00B

Number of posts : 10
Rings : 5075
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down