SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!
SonicSpeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge

+2
bloozow
ultimategamer88
6 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Empty Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge

Post by ultimategamer88 Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:06 pm

--PROLOUGE--

The four tribes of the world once inhabited the earth in peace. Selkies, Lilties, Yukes, and Clavats all had their niche in life. The Clavats worked in the fields and never gave out anything but their best. They grew the best produce in the land. The Yukes were great masters of magic. They studied the odd and magical happenings of the world. The Lilties were mighty fighters. They ruled over the land with a iron fist. Fine rulers they were, and excellent blacksmiths. The Selkies took pride in their athletic skills. They also had many shops set up around the nation.

Then one day, a great meteor fell to the earth. It brought a lethal substance called miasma. Massive streams of this miasma spread and seperated the world into pieces. The four tribes began to lose their connection with eachother. The Lilties lost the reign of power, and the Selkies adopted a foul reputation as brigands and thieves.

Soon after the coming of the meteor, monsters of all shapes and sizes began appearing. However, the villagers discovered they could keep the miasma away with large crystals, as long as the crystal was purified every year with a substance called myrrh. Myrrh is a rare substance that comes only from a myrrh tree.

To the villagers' disadvantage, each tree is guarded by a huge, destructive, monstrous creature. So the villages, each year, choose able bodied caravanners to collect myyrh from these myrrh trees and bring it back. These people must be strong and courageous, for if they fall, their family and friends will all fall with them.

This is the story of the little town of Senvia, and how four completely different kids have the power to change the world and save their homes.

Any readers? Question Smile
ultimategamer88
ultimategamer88
Annoyance
Annoyance

Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : I enjoy: music (piano, trumpet, vocal), drawing and writing, soccer, and video games
Humor : ...What's this space for??
My Mood : Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Cheerful
Rings : 5750
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Fantasy RPG Character
Name:
Health:
Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Left_bar_bleue100/100Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/user_profile.asp

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Empty Re: Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge

Post by bloozow Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:37 pm

Smile it's great, ultimate!
bloozow
bloozow
N00B
N00B

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : I do ballet a lé pointe, write, and draw.
Humor : Um... hi...?
My Mood : Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Yeehaw
Rings : 5747

Fantasy RPG Character
Name:
Health:
Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Left_bar_bleue100/100Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Empty Re: Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge

Post by ultimategamer88 Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:22 pm

Yayz! A reader! Hey, Sav. Very Happy I'll post some of the first chapter tomorrow. Wink
ultimategamer88
ultimategamer88
Annoyance
Annoyance

Job/hobbies : I enjoy: music (piano, trumpet, vocal), drawing and writing, soccer, and video games

Fantasy RPG Character
Name:
Health:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTheAdmin Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:31 am

Cool! Cool
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 837
Humor : The Snake is in the Garden (PM for details)
My Mood : Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Brooding
Rings : 10156
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Zach
Health:
Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Left_bar_bleue105/125Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Empty_bar_bleue  (105/125)
Level: 2

https://sonicspeed.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany096 Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:53 pm

I just read it and it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're doing a great job writing!
bethany096
bethany096
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 121
Humor : -10 per-pun made
My Mood : Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Happy
Rings : 5717
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Fantasy RPG Character
Name:
Health:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythirion Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:33 pm

OMG, it's really good. Wink
Mythirion
Mythirion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 366
Humor : Clever/Quick-Witted
My Mood : Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Angelic
Rings : 9783
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Luke (Gamemaster)
Health:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by leatmnt Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:53 pm

cool
leatmnt
leatmnt
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 204
Job/hobbies : SONIC X DUUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Humor : STUPID SONIC STUFF (LIKE EGGMAN)
My Mood : Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Goofy
Rings : 9778
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Kalabe
Health:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimategamer88 Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:20 pm

OH GOSH!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN FOREVERRRRR!!!!!!!!

Just to show you that I have written more than that, here's a little more... I'm so sorry!

Things to know:
**Mog says "kupo" a lot. It's like his catchphrase.
**Right now, there are only 2 caravanners, not four.
**Su Xia is a female Selkie.
**Chlomekk is a male Yuke.
**The crystal chalice is a chalice in which the collected myrrh is to be held.
It also has a little crystal at the top so that you aren't hurt by the miasma while travelling.

--------------------

Gosh, what am I getting myself into... Su Xia thought. She waved good bye to her family and neighbors and watched Senvia fade into the distance. She knew that she'd be back, but Su Xia had butterflies in her stomach that wouldn't go away, and the bouncing of the wagon didn't help. When the village was out of view, she moved herself to the front of the wagon and sat next to Chlomekk, her fellow caravaner. They rode in silence for a long while, watching the scenery go by.
Su Xia was wondering how it was possible that trees could grow so firmly and flowers bloom so beautifully without protection from miasma. “Amazing, isn't it?” Chlomekk cut into Su Xia's thoughts.
“Yeah... But, how come they aren't affected by miasma?” Su Xia inquired motioning with her hand to all the scenery. She was almost jealous.
“That is unclear to me as well, but we might as well enjoy the beauty of it all while it is here,” Chlomekk reasoned.
Soon after, they stopped at a cross road to meet another caravan. “Hail, fellow caravaners!” A Lilty clad in armor stood on the side of the road, waving. His wagon was pulled over, and he was with two moogles and four other caravaners. “You are the caravan from Senvia, are you not? I heard they were sending out a new caravan. You seem quite capable.
“Thank you,” Chlomekk replied, bowing his head in respect.
“My name is Sol Racht. I am captain of the caravan from the great fortress of Alfitaria. Our caravan boasts a history that stretches back thousands of years...”
Oh, so he's the boastful type, is he? Thought Su Xia. I hope he doesn't rant too long...
“But let us discuss that some other time.” Sol Racht motioned to a moogle dressed in exotic clothing. “Stiltzkin! Do you have a moment?” The moogle came over and joined the group. “This is the caravan from Senvia.” Turning back to Chlomekk and Su Xia, Sol Racht continued. “Allow me to introduce Stiltzkin. He may not look it, but he is a seasoned adventurer. Even we turn to him for counsel from time to time.”
Ooh, imagine that! thought Su Xia sarcastically.
“No, I'm just a moogle that likes to get around. I learned all sorts of things in my travels before I knew it. I'm on my way somewhere right now, but I can teach you a thing or two if you like.” Stiltzkin offered.
Butterflies still fluttering in her stomach, Su Xia was anxious to keep moving. “No, thank you,” she answered as politely as possible.
Two more Lilties came up from behind. “I highly recommend you accept his offer.”
“Yes, you wouldn't want to miss out!”
Su Xia glanced a Chlomekk, who nodded. “Alright, teach us,” she gave in.
But before Stiltzkin could do anything more, the second moogle interfered. “You've got a lot on your shoulders, kupo! Let me carry the crystal chalice for you, kupo!”
Sol Racht agreed. “Yes, a capital proposal! Let Mog help you.”
“Well, let's find a better spot to begin.” Stiltzkin led the way down to Port Senvia.
ultimategamer88
ultimategamer88
Annoyance
Annoyance

Fantasy RPG Character
Name:
Health:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTheAdmin Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:30 pm

OMG. Dis are be good.
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 837
Humor : The Snake is in the Garden (PM for details)
My Mood : Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Brooding
Rings : 10156
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Zach
Health:
Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Left_bar_bleue105/125Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles-- Prolouge Empty_bar_bleue  (105/125)
Level: 2

https://sonicspeed.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimategamer88 Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Oh, thank goodness... At least someone is still reading. tongue More to come REALLY soon!
ultimategamer88
ultimategamer88
Annoyance
Annoyance

Fantasy RPG Character
Name:
Health:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down