SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!
SonicSpeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

4 posters

Go down

[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Empty [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

Post by leatmnt Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 pm

COOPER HAS A ZIT THE SIZE OF MT. EVEREST!!!! affraid (i is afraid it might blow at any second! help me!)
leatmnt
leatmnt
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 204
Job/hobbies : SONIC X DUUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Humor : STUPID SONIC STUFF (LIKE EGGMAN)
My Mood : [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Goofy
Rings : 9781
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Kalabe
Health:
[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Left_bar_bleue100/100[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Empty Re: [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

Post by Mythirion Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:36 pm

So you make an announcement online about this? Razz
Mythirion
Mythirion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 366
Humor : Clever/Quick-Witted
My Mood : [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Angelic
Rings : 9786
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Luke (Gamemaster)
Health:
[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Left_bar_bleue100/100[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Empty Re: [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

Post by CJTheAdmin Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:59 pm

FYI, It's a blemish and his name is Mount Vesuvius.
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 837
Humor : The Snake is in the Garden (PM for details)
My Mood : [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Brooding
Rings : 10159
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Zach
Health:
[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Left_bar_bleue105/125[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/125)
Level: 2

https://sonicspeed.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythirion Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm

MadmonkeyTheAdmin wrote:FYI, It's a blemish and his name is Mount Vesuvius.

Isn't Mount Vesuvius in Italy? Razz
Mythirion
Mythirion
Admin
Admin

My Mood : [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Angelic

Fantasy RPG Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTheAdmin Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:06 pm

No. He's on my face.
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 837
Humor : The Snake is in the Garden (PM for details)
My Mood : [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Brooding
Rings : 10159
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Zach
Health:
[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Left_bar_bleue105/125[color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/125)
Level: 2

https://sonicspeed.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythirion Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:42 pm

MadmonkeyTheAdmin wrote:No. He's on my face.

Oh. O.o
Mythirion
Mythirion
Admin
Admin

Fantasy RPG Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 am

No match for my Mount Zitmore >>
Chibi
Chibi
Thinks They're All That
Thinks They're All That

Number of posts : 98
My Mood : [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Amused
Rings : 5515
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Fantasy RPG Character
Name:
Health:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by leatmnt Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Mythirion wrote:So you make an announcement online about this? Razz

yes i do is there a freakin problem with it! cooper is living in my house

I AM NOT!!! I just came to drop off my sister and our other friend.

So eating my food and stuff i bake is still ur day job, and is making me draw anime pics a job or whats that for

So is forcing you to watch Burn Notice.

LUKE HELP ME! You want me to live right?

NO LUKE DON'T HELP HER!
leatmnt
leatmnt
Admin
Admin

My Mood : [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Goofy

Fantasy RPG Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 am

Sorry but I don't see how this is a FORUM announcement. I say this should be moved into Off Topic.
Chibi
Chibi
Thinks They're All That
Thinks They're All That

Number of posts : 98
My Mood : [color=violet]BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Amused
Rings : 5515
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Fantasy RPG Character
Name:
Health:
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by leatmnt Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:16 am

Cooper told me to do it so technically it's not my fault. you aren't supposed to question the power of the admins little boy Wink. Hi don't think i have ever talked to you before im Cooper's best friend.
leatmnt
leatmnt
Admin
Admin

Fantasy RPG Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythirion Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am

LOL at all of this. Chibi does make a good point though.

*Moves*
Mythirion
Mythirion
Admin
Admin

Fantasy RPG Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down