SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!
SonicSpeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others)

2 posters

Go down

Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others) Empty Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others)

Post by MatthewTheHedgehog Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Because my sisiters friend said there is a Usb thing that when you put in a username the password pops RIOGHT UP!

So be careful
MatthewTheHedgehog
MatthewTheHedgehog
Master Poster
Master Poster

Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Katamari .( )
My Mood : Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others) Sad
Rings : 5771
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Black Jack
Health:
Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others) Left_bar_bleue125/125Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
Level: 2

Back to top Go down

Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others) Empty Re: Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others)

Post by Mythirion Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:51 am

No, but there is something else, and I'm not gonna say what it is. But you enter in some info such as an IP address and it searches and finds the best match of passwords. It makes no sense tho.
Mythirion
Mythirion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 366
Humor : Clever/Quick-Witted
My Mood : Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others) Angelic
Rings : 9781
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Luke (Gamemaster)
Health:
Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others) Left_bar_bleue100/100Anybody can get hacked on this site(or others) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level: 1

Back to top Go down