SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!
SonicSpeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfic Advertisement Sticky

2 posters

Go down

Fanfic Advertisement Sticky Empty Fanfic Advertisement Sticky

Post by CJTheAdmin Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Advertise your fanfics
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 837
Humor : The Snake is in the Garden (PM for details)
My Mood : Fanfic Advertisement Sticky Brooding
Rings : 10176
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Zach
Health:
Fanfic Advertisement Sticky Left_bar_bleue105/125Fanfic Advertisement Sticky Empty_bar_bleue  (105/125)
Level: 2

https://sonicspeed.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fanfic Advertisement Sticky Empty Re: Fanfic Advertisement Sticky

Post by ultimategamer88 Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 pm

Hm... Well, I have a Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan fiction. It's about a Selkie named Ju Meea a Liltie named Alixander, A Yuke named Chlomekk(SHLOW meck), and a Clavat named Eva (A va).

Four kids set out on a world wide quest to find myrrh to purify their town crystal. Without this myrrh, the crystal would lose it's power and the miasma would take over and destroy the villagers. During their quest, they meet new friends, learn new things, and face many difficulties and hardships. And yet, these four kids have the power within them to defeat their greatest fears and save the world.

Sound interesting? Stop by my thread and read it! I could always use more readers. Very Happy
ultimategamer88
ultimategamer88
Annoyance
Annoyance

Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : I enjoy: music (piano, trumpet, vocal), drawing and writing, soccer, and video games
Humor : ...What's this space for??
My Mood : Fanfic Advertisement Sticky Cheerful
Rings : 5770
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Fantasy RPG Character
Name:
Health:
Fanfic Advertisement Sticky Left_bar_bleue100/100Fanfic Advertisement Sticky Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/user_profile.asp

Back to top Go down