SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SonicSpeed
HEY! You aren't logged in! Please log in to post. If you have no account, go ahead and register! If you're banned, GET OUTTA HERE!
SonicSpeed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga

3 posters

Go down

Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Empty Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga

Post by CJTheAdmin Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:30 pm

Heylo everyone. I've been thinking about this for quite a while now and I finally decided that I would write this. The Epic Saga is a series of Fanfics based on a RPG leatmnt and I play together in real life. In each book, I change the narrator. In Big Nights, Small Parties, the narrarator is Shadow. Now I want to make one point clear. I AM NOT repeat NOT accepting characters. The only characters are the real ones and the ones leatmnt and I have made and I will not start until I recieve her approval of my actions.
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 837
Humor : The Snake is in the Garden (PM for details)
My Mood : Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Brooding
Rings : 10124
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Zach
Health:
Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Left_bar_bleue105/125Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (105/125)
Level: 2

https://sonicspeed.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Empty Re: Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga

Post by CJTheAdmin Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Okay, I received approval.

~`~Prologue~`~
Never again will I enter the TriSonic Tournament with Tikal on my team again. She's too much of a shark to play for me. I mean don' get me wrong, I'm way faster, but she's a pretty heavy-hitter. And this is the beginning.
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Fantasy RPG Character
Health:
Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Left_bar_bleue105/125Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (105/125)

Back to top Go down

Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Empty Re: Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga

Post by leatmnt Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:03 am

i like it already continue my bestest friend
leatmnt
leatmnt
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 204
Job/hobbies : SONIC X DUUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Humor : STUPID SONIC STUFF (LIKE EGGMAN)
My Mood : Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Goofy
Rings : 9746
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Fantasy RPG Character
Name: Kalabe
Health:
Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Left_bar_bleue100/100Big Nights, Small Parties: The first book of the Epic Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTheAdmin Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 pm

~`~Chapter One~`~

I looked out the window in hope for some inspiration. All I saw was rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, more rain, and dog crap. I couldn't wait for the TriSonic Tourney. But, on the other hand, I had no choice and piece of me wanted to because Vector retired from athletics and my newest Team Nitro member, Knuckles, was injured. Where was I going to find a replacement?

"I'll sleep on it," I told myself, hoping for some miracle to just pop out of nowhere. Later on that week, it did.

(Sorry about Chapter One's shortness. I want to make it dramatic.)

~*~Chapter Two~*~

The next morning, Tikal came to the door. She asked if I would let her on Team Nitro. I was desperate, so of course I said yes, but the 30th Annual TriSonic Tournament was WAY different than those in the past.

So, the day of the start, I found my sports equipment and the Staff of Victory, which I had won seven times in the past, all in a row. I packed it all in a duffel bag and headed to Green Hills Sports Park. When I got there, I immediately took off to the locker room only to find Tails streching.

"HI Sha-" He said, but I cut him off.
"Oh put a sock in it." I told him.

I unloaded my Basketball stuff and got dressed. I smelled it for some strange reason, whatever it may be. I thinkit was the stentch of victory... I don't know. I put on my black jersey that said "TEAM NITRO" in big redletters across the chest with a big number 14 on the stomach.

"This is it."
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Fantasy RPG Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by CJTheAdmin Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 pm

~`~Chapter Three~`~

I grabbed the Staff of Vicotry and dragged Tails out of the locker room, where Tikal was waiting outside.

"Ready?" She asked.
"Whatever. This is just another easy staff win for me." I said.

Then, Team Sonic,, our opponents in the TriSonic Tournament, trotted out of the other locker rooms. The members were, Silver, Charmy and of course, Sonic.

"Puh! You call THAT a team?!" I cackled.

"What it too ya?" Sonic asked.

Espio, who was a ref, walked over and whispered, "A real Einstien that one." in my ear.

"I know, it's so... Um... I don't know. There's no words to decribe it."

(Chappie Three to be continued...)

Last edited by CJTheAdmin on Sun May 23, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
CJTheAdmin
CJTheAdmin
Admin
Admin

Fantasy RPG Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacific Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:03 am

It's very interesting! Continue and I will be here to read it Very Happy

Pacific
N00B
N00B

Number of posts : 10
Rings : 5378
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down